Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Thursday 11 August 2016

Thursday Inspiration for Imagine That Digis by Kris



Today I am showing you my Thursday Inspiration for


Recently, Kristy, on the imagine that digistamp facebook group,
issued the challenge to make something with the 
newly released Baby blocks (but not using the sweet giraffe)


I had great fun altering a set of puzzle blocks - first covering them with papers from Beach Combing Papers , adding glitter and then adding the letters from Baby Blocks.


I could then use them to spell out names - more details here


Today I am showing you a pop up box card made using the same 'Baby Blocks' including the giraffe!


Here are a series of pictures showing how I put it together. I started with a beige 12 by 12, scoring it and folding it to make the base. I matted all the sides with a DP from my stash, added the images and some embellishments.





I added the letters of BABY on some acetate strips to the centre.










Happy Crafting!




2 comments:

  1. How AWESOME they are !! Just amazing creations Susan xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep saying I'm going to make an card-in-a-box
    and never do it. Love this one.
    Just finished making two albums for a set of
    identical twins coming in October. This
    paper would have been great to use for one of
    the pages. I'll be posting it soon on my
    FB page is you are still linked to it.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.