Pages

Wednesday, 14 December 2016

Crafty Hazelnut's Midway Post for December


Here's my midway Design Team make for the December Challenge of


Bugaboo Stamps are proud to sponsor this challenge - they are offering $21 of digital stamps to the randomly selected winner.



The image is Crabby Cat Christmas (the last Friday Freebie), coloured with Promarkers, a little glitter glue and then die cut with a stitched rectangle.


I started with a green card blank matted with a Christmas DP from my stash.
I then added a die cut recatngle of a toning paper and then the image.



Do have a look at the other makes to inspire you over at Crafty Hazelnut's Extra

Looking forward to seeing your make...

Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that expression.
    I could see Bear (who was a dog) with
    that look when things didn't go her way.
    fun card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!