Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 24 January 2017

A Year of ATCs - Day 24

This is my 24th make for A year of ATCs...and another ATC for my Poe mini-album.
Of course I had to add a black cat - this is a Smeared Ink digi. 'Forgotten lore' is a smeared ink rubber stamp and the raven is a tiny Viva Las Vegas rubber stamp.
The background is a Tim Holtz DP matted onto black card. 
I then added the the customary beads and ribbon...



As I said in an earlier post - this is a work in progress - I am now gradually zentangling the sleeves...



This is my last item to add to the Poe Hop Linky...


Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Another POEfect addition to your ATC book, it's really coming along nicely! I've enjoyed seeing your use of that Drip Drop die...Spellbinders you said it was right? I'm going to have to get it! Thank you for playing in our Poe Appreciation Blog Hop at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity! Good luck on the price drawing, keep your eyes on LCPtoC & hope to see you joining in the fun with us next month too, we always have lots of creative activities on the good & lots of opportunities to win LCD/CV stamps! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are making this ATC book, its fabulous. Thanks for joining us at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cool addition to a fab project! I like how your palette of related colors ties the whole book together too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That some kitty all righty. Great Poe piece and love the beads.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.