Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 25 January 2017

A year of ATCs - Day 25

This is my 25th make for A year of ATCs...to celebrate Robert Burns!
This is an 'Inchie' ATC, featuring inch-square pictures...


I started with black card matted with a rectangle of Tim Holtz DP.
I used these two little wood block stamps to print the two images with Black Stazon and then coloured then with my new Zig real brush pens.


The pictures are taken from a set of postcards depicting postage stamps from the 90s.
They were on PHQ postcards reproducing stamps designed by Tayburn McIlroy,
 issued by the Royal Mail on 25th January 1996.


I printed these images as square inches and cut them out...
Finally I added some roses...






Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.