Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Thursday 26 January 2017

A year of ATCs - Day 26

This is my 26th make for A year of ATCs...to celebrate Australia Day!
I have used the current Fusion Challenge as inspiration for my card
 and I will link it to this challenge:



I have followed both the sketch - and the photo which features wattle, the floral emblem of Australia.
I have used scraps of card and DP for the layers and banners on the card.
The jar is stamped using a magazine freebie stamp with Versafine.
The stalks of the flowers were drawn using a Zig real brush pen and the flowers are beads.
I printed 'Happy Australia Day!' on the computer...
this photo was taken in electric light...


This was taken in daylight...


I will also link this to the FabrikaFantasy Challenge #5 - Happy Anything




Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I think this is just brilliant how you used the beads to mimic the flowers in the photo! So cool and clever too Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting card, Susan! Thank you for joining us at Fabrika Fantasy this month!
    DigiClub | Facebook Group

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.