Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Monday 9 January 2017

Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies








I started using a honeycomb die to cut an aperture in the card blank behind which I added some dotty paper from my stash. 
I cut out the honeycomb edging in gold and placed it over the dotty paper. I then added flowers and bee diecuts.
Finally I added a sentiment stamped on the same dotty paper, die cut with a stitched rectangle.







Find more details of this card in this video




Hope I will see your make in the Challenge!



Happy Crafting!






9 comments:

  1. very sweet card, I am very partial to bee cards
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sentiment is perfect for this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card..love the bee and flower die...so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card.
    Love the hexagon with the bee
    hovering.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card..love the bee..cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design with your bee and honeycomb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card! Love your honeycomb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your honeycomb, flower and bee card guarantees a sweet birthday! Adorable! So thrilled to be on the HLS Dies team with you!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. So super cute. A very pretty card xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.