Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Sunday 1 January 2017

House of Cards January Challenge


This is my latest make for the Design Team of House of Cards

 Here's the challenge!




Add a building and/or colours...
I used this end of the spectrum:





and my building is that of a bee!!
Here's my card:



I used the sort of trifold card base where you can put a photo - instead I put a piece of DP, part of a honeycomb die cut  and a bee die cut in the aperture.





I added a stamped sentiment, die cut with a stitched rectangle to the bottom left.






Find this and more cards using the Honeybee Haven Collection from Craftstash
 of stamps and dies
in my video here


 

Hope you will join in the Challenge!

Happy Crafting!






5 comments:

  1. How creativity - love your little bee and their house is the honeycomb. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative and striking card! Happy New Year! Donna HOC Teammate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your card, Susan! It's so fresh and fun and I love that sweet little bee! It's been terrific being inspired by you all year! Have a warm and wonderful New Year!
    Michele, HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always adore a pun, and this card is beautiful! I LOVE the way you used the colors--and the textures are fabulous, too! Beautiful card, friend! Here's to a wonderful 2017!!! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.