Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Rudolph Days Challenge January 2017

I hope I am just going to make it for this month's

I have made a tiny card - A7 size. 
At one point I was quite fond of this size card and made many - I have not made any for a while - but I was given the challenge to make something with this small parcel stamp - a freebie from a magazine. I stamped the parcel twice masking the first with a cut out post-it note.
I then coloured them both with my Zig real brush pens.


I found a scrap of DP in my stash to form the first layer on my card base.
I then added the parcels (cut out) and then a sticker saying Merry Christmas...



Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Susan,
    what a really super card and such a great design too.
    Love the wonderful poinsettias.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great us of that wonderful DP. The poinsettias are rally lovely.
    Your freebie stamp was put to good use here!

    Thanks for taking part in the January Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan, I slipped into Rudolph Challenge at the last moment too! Love the wonderful masking work you've done on the packages, and what beautiful poinsettia's you've tucked in that upper corner. It's a lovely card and great work with using a super looking freebie! Love the design. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.