Pages

Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Crafty Hazelnut's Extra Challenge for February


Starting early with my Christmas cards means I am organised come November -

 well hopefully!!

This is my first Design Team make for the February Challenge of


Bugaboo Stamps are proud to sponsor this challenge - they are offering four digital stamps to the randomly selected winner.



The image is Santa stockings, coloured with Zigs, a little glitter glue and then cut out with a  stitched die cut.
I used this on 4 rectangles of DP from my stash on a green card base. 
I then added a die cut banner with a stamped sentiment.



This is based on Stella Says Sketch #502 to which I will link this card.



I then printed the same image ATC size and coloured it in much the same way.
I layered this on a scrap of DP on a rectangle of red card.
This is my 32nd ATC in my 'Year of ATCs?' 



Do have a look at the other makes to inspire you over at Crafty Hazelnut's Extra

Looking forward to seeing your make...



Happy Crafting!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely design creation for our CHNC challenge extra for February x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Love the glitter on both the card and the ATC. This image works perfectly for both!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!