Pages

Tuesday, 7 February 2017

Happy Little Stampers - Mixed Media Challenge - February




Do pop over to Happy Little Stampers to see the fabulous inspiration for this Challenge!

Today I have a card to show you:


Starting with a Kraft card base I added a strip of card to which I had added distress ink,
 oranges and browns .
 I tore this into a strip and added blue distress to the edges.


I then added a strip of DP torn into a rough rectangle again with blue distress ink
 around the edges. I added two banners, one stamped with blue Stazon to say
Happy Birthday.

Happy Crafting!



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous how you used the distress inks. I like the cas-style of this card.
    Greetings Michelle (DT sister)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS MM card, Susan. I like the blue and the Kraft together. The design is very pleasing too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome mixed media CAS card.

    Meena

    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design .... I love Kraft card and your torn layers add both colour and texture xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!