Pages

Tuesday, 21 February 2017

Ike's World Challenges #82


Today I would like to show you my make for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#82) Anything Goes with a Twist - Nature...
and this is my midway post...

If you pop over to Ike's World Challenges you will find there is a super freebie to pick up:






You could use this for the Challenge - but your image is free choice...

I have used the Spotlighting Technique to make a card and an ATC:




I used a white card blank for the card and a rectangle of black card for the base of the ATC.
I then used red card for the various mats.
I added colour using Zig real brush pens and a silver Wink of Stella.





This ATC is my make for my Year of ATCs? - Day 52

Look forward to seeing your creations in Challenge #82...



Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

  1. That is brilliant - I really love that spotlight technique. :-)
    Thank you for making this for me at IWC.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!