Pages

Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Mixed Media Calendar - February

Today I am showing you the February page of my Mixed Media calendar!

What with one thing and another, I haven't made my usual Dragons Lair calendar 
so this is a Dragons Lair page on my Mixed Media Calendar - I made the base at the beginning of last year - today I am showing you the two additions for February:


I have used a paper and elements from Pretty in Pink,
 printing the elements and cutting them out.



And by the way do look for the current Challenge Blog Challenge - Hearts a Flutter

Happy Crafting!

Susan



Why not visit some of the other areas in the Dragons Lair Designs family of sites?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!