Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Sunday 2 April 2017

12 Months of Christmas - April




This is my DT make for the April Challenge

  This month the theme is Ghost of Christmas Past


Our sponsors are  Lunagirl


http://www.lunagirl.com/


and of course Décosse's Dynamite Doodles

http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/

 I have used a paper from Vintage Damask 1 to make the treat box and the background of my card.



To make this box I used a die - Crealies Create A Box No 4.

I used the same ribbon to tie it closed as on the card.
The image from Lunagirl is Joyeux Noel
I used stitched rectangle dies to cut out the image and the sentiment which I printed on the computer.
Finally I hand drew the 'stitching' around the edges.







Please check out the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up for details of all the prizes!

Hope to see your make in the Challenge!


Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. How beautiful and such gorgeous papers xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The box is beautiful.
    I would hate to have to open it
    and maybe make a mess.
    Love the card. The picture
    is great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.