Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Sunday 23 April 2017

A Day of ATCs? - Day 113

On Day 85 of A year of ATCs? I made a set of ATCs to swap and the theme was
 "Ripped and Torn"



I have received the swaps...and here's the resulting pocket letter:



I have just made the next set to swap which stand as Day 113 of A Year of ATCs!




 Basically 9 ATCs comprising a rectangle of orange card matted with a background I made using bubble wrap and distress ink. I used spiced marmalade to add distress to the edges.
I then added the bird coloured with Zig real brush pens and cut out.
Finally I added bows and buttons in slightly different colourways.


The bird image is Whimsical Lily from Lost Coast Designs which I won as a prize some while ago in the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity.


I will link this ATC to the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Challenge #35 - this bubble wrap background is a favourite of mine!


Happy Crafting!


7 comments:

  1. So adorable! Love the birds and the fun background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Bird ATCs. That bubble wrap backing is cool. I tried it but mine was a bit of a mess. I think I put too much ink !!! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining the favorite background challenge at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. The birds are so cute with bows and buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the birds.
    I've used the bubble wrap but need to
    get it out and use it again. Makes
    a fun background.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love a nice bubble wrap background, and these are fab! Lil Lily looks wonderful with her buttons and bows, andthe bird buttons finish your atc's off perfectly. Thank you so much for joining in again with our challenge at Lost Coast Designs. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful soft background technique with Whimsical Lily! I love the whimsical bird stamps too - I have Whimsical Flora and Whimsical Amelia. So much fun and they really pop here! Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fun bubble wrap background! And so glad you are enjoying your bird stamp prize for the last time you won! We are glad to have you back and playing along in the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity "Favorite Background Technique" challenge. :) Thanks for your great entry!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.