Wednesday, 5 April 2017

Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes


Here's my card for the Anything Goes Challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More





I started with a white card blanks and added a mat of brown card.
I then added a piece of handmade wood effect paper - I mentioned this in an earlier post - to which I added texture paste through a stencil.
When the paste was dry I coloured it with Promarkers, with a fineliner around the edges.







Hope you will enter the Challenge!

Happy Crafting!





5 comments:

  1. Striking & beautiful--love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get any pictures with the post.
    Don't know if it's me or a problem along
    the ling. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. must be me - even the older posts
      are not showing pictures. I'll
      keep trying later.

      Delete
    2. I have had a bit of a disaster Mary - I managed to delete maybe 1000 photos from my blog posts!! I am trying to put them back!

      Delete
  3. OMG. there are pictures with this post. Love the wood
    in the background.
    I'm not 'puter-literate - call my granddaughter whenever I do
    some that I shouldn't have done. Hope everything gets back.
    take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!