Pages

Monday, 1 May 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 121

This is my 121st make for A Year of ATCs?
and the first day of May...
so first of all here is my round up of April...


And this is todays...



This is the second one of a pair - you saw the other one a couple of days ago...






This new ATC uses 'Elmo with sign' which is from
  Limited Runs Progressive Challenge on Facebook.

Image may contain: text




I started with a pink card blank.
To this I added a freebie paper from a magazine.
I coloured the image with a variety of markers, cut it out and glued it in place.
I wrote in the sentiments and added some googly eyes.







Happy Crafting!





2 comments:

  1. I had to laugh when I saw this.
    I sometimes feel like sticking my head
    in the hole and letting the world
    go by. Fun ATCs
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such awesomeness :-) I can't believe you have done so many. Where is the year going ?!!! Love this crazy ostrich xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!