Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Saturday 6 May 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 126

Today I am up to Day 126 of my 'Year of ATCs?'




I was delighted to receive in the post this week my prize from
Dream In Darkness - Seth Apter's Cross Hatch stamp set


I decided to use this for today's little Mixed Media ATC.
I started with a scrap of green card matted with a piece of gelli plate background in yellows and greens.
I overstamped this with the Cross Hatch stamp in Black Archival Ink.
I then added some webby ribbon and two star shaped paper clips.





I will link this to Dream In Darkness May Challenge

Happy Crafting!






6 comments:

  1. Very cool and I love the new stamps you got :-) Sorry I have missed a few creations but after the computer fried itself I am only just back on line today :-) I will try and catch up in next couple of days :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good use of the new stamp set.
    Love the stars.
    Great tag.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ATC and lots of layers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to see you got your well deserved prize and made such a fab ATC using them. Thank you for joining Dream in Darkness May challenge. I hope you'll have a beautiful summer time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you found such good use for Seth's stamps, and sharing it back with us at Dream In Darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! So happy you love your prize, so cool to see what you created! I love your ATCs great fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Dream in Darkness!~kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.