Pages

Wednesday, 17 May 2017

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #242


Here's my Make Your Mark in May card...for the Challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More



I started by making a piece of faux wood effect paper
 and then adding texture paste through a stencil.
 (This is a sneaky peek of the stencil 'Leaves' which will soon be available from Craftstash)
When dry I coloured the texture paste with a black and a red Promarker.
I trimmed this to size, matted it on red card and added it to a white card blank.
I then printed the sentiment on the computer
 and placed that too on red card and glued it in place.



Using the same technique I made an ATC  which is my 137th ATC in 'A Year of ATCs?'



When I was colouring the texture paste I thought the shapes looked like grains of rice - which made me think of this old Chinese Proverb.
I cut a bowl shaped section from the stencilled piece. I then added it to the ATC background - this was several layers using two of the Tonic ATC Collection dies
 (I just treated myself to the set!!)



Hope you will enter the Challenge!

Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Oh, these are fabulous - I really love the 'stand out in a crowd' one... that is soooo clever :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "stand out in a crowd".
    the rice bowl is so pretty.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!