Pages

Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Addicted to Stamps and More - Photo Challenge #240



The new Challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More has the above Photo Inspiration.

This inspired me to use yellow and balloons and make these two cards:


These are both tiny cards using the Banksy inspired image from Bee Crafty.

The first card is A7 size. The background just has 'bricks' adhered, cut using a thinlit die from Tim Holtz' Alterations range. 
The image was stamped using Wild Honey ink and with glossy accents added to the bubbles. Finally I added balloon brads and yellow ribbon.


The second card starts with a scalloped 4 by 4 card blank matted with the rest of the die cut used in the first card.
I stamped the image with black Versafine on a scalloped oval diecut
 and again added glossy accents and balloon brads and ribbon.


Hope you will enter the Challenge!



Happy Crafting!




3 comments:

  1. I think I like the darker one better.
    Both are fun.
    Love all of those bricks and the balloons.
    Haven't seen those before.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Mary although the photos do not really give a true picture.

      Delete
  2. Great way to do the bubbles - lovely cards :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!