Pages

Monday, 15 May 2017

Crafty Hazelnut's extra Challenge for May and Day 135 of A Year of ATCs

Starting early with my Christmas cards means I am organised come November -
 well hopefully!!

This is my midway Design Team make for the May Challenge of


Bugaboo Stamps are proud to sponsor this challenge - they are offering four digital stamps to the randomly selected winner.




This is today's card:



It is a pair with my first DT make for May.


This time I have not used a Bugaboo image but a freebie diecut.
This was added to a faux wood effect paper matted on cream and with added red gems and holly leaves. This was then added to the white card blank which had been matted with a beige textured paper. I used a Craftstash banner die and sentiment stamp at the bottom. 


.
Do have a look at the other makes to inspire you over at Crafty Hazelnut's Extra

I made a matching ATC...which is Day 135 of my 'A Year of ATCs?'








Looking forward to seeing your make...



Happy Crafting!




4 comments:

  1. Love the reindeer's red nose.
    Not too early to be thinking of Christmas.
    thanks for sharing.
    Happy Mother's Day - a day late

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Christmas cards, really must make them earlier this year!

    Sonia
    Making Memories Crafting
    Digitally Made

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo . . . this is fabulous!! That faux wood paper is perfect for matting that image! And the holly finishes it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful - I love them with your faux wood background too :-) xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!