Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 30 May 2017

IKE'S WORLD Challenges #89 and Day 150


Today I would like to show you my make for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#89) is  Anything Goes with a Twist - Happy
and this is my midway post...

If you pop over to Ike's World Challenges you will find there is a super freebie to pick up:


Laughing Horse





You could use this for the Challenge - but your image is free choice...

I decided Quirky Parrot  which you will find in the SHOP



I decided to make a set of ATCs to make you smile - each one has a parrot joke on it...
I printed the parrots on DP'coloured them with Zig real brush pens and then used dies from a Tonic ATC Collection to cut out the image and layers of red and yellow.








These ATCs are my Day 150 of my 'Year of ATCs?'

Look forward to seeing your creations in Challenge #89...

Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha - I love these... so funny. My faves are the ghost one and the opera one LoL
    Thank you very much for giving me a giggle and making these for me at IWC.
    Loving those ATC cutting dies :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for those green parrots!
    / One of my dreams!/
    Blessings,
    Borqna

    ReplyDelete
  3. the parrot is darling.
    Need to get the laughing horse
    for my niece. She's into
    horses.
    Great ATCs
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.