Pages

Monday, 5 June 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 156

Today I have reached Day 156 of my 'year of ATCs?'

I have shown you two Fabrika Fantasy ATCs in the last two days.



Today I have a third using another of the images I won from the
 Fabrika Fantasy Facebook page 

This one uses Happy Mouse


Again I made a border of card cut with one of the Tonic ATC Collection dies and attached this to the precoloured version of the image printed on a DP using Serif Craft Artist 2.
I cut out a second image and added this with dimensionals.


I then added the butterfly and a ribbon bowtie.



Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Love the little mouse.
    If you run out I can send you a small
    one. I keep seeing him when I'm out
    in the yard. Maybe I need to get him
    a bowtie.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!