Pages

Thursday, 8 June 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 159

Today I have reached Day 159 of my 'year of ATCs?'

The image I am using today is this month's freebie from
The East Wind's Newsletter: Aurora Thinking Head





Again I made a border of card cut with one of the Tonic ATC Collection dies and attached this to the image printed on a watercolour DP using Serif Craft Artist 2
 and coloured with a variety of Zig real brush pens - and a sparkly Wink of Stella across the face, neck and arms - not sure this will come over in the photos.






I then added several neon stickers.







Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. How gorgeous - she looks stunning with the flaming red hair :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. those big kissable lips.
    Great coloring.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!