Pages

Wednesday, 14 June 2017

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #246


Here's my card for the Anything Goes Challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More


I started with a white card blank with a circular aperture.
I added a Distress Oxide background behind this aperture and used the same background to die cut two banners. I stamped these with the Birthday Wishes sentiment.
Both die and stamp are from Craftstash.
Finally I added the embroidered butterfly -
 a purchase from Naif Street Souk in Dubai some years ago!!


Hope you will enter the Challenge!



Happy Crafting!





1 comment:

  1. The butterfly is fantastic.
    I thought he looked "real" and
    was correct.
    Wonderful card
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!