Pages

Wednesday, 28 June 2017

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #248


Here's my card for the Holiday Challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More



I started with a red card blank and then added rectangles of green and white to form layers as shown. I used the white cards to 'triple stamp' the holly leaves and coloured them with a Zig real brush pen. The holly stamp and sentiment are from Happy Little Stampers.
I finally added gems for the holly berries.



Hope you will enter the Challenge!



I will link this to the Holly And Ivy Christmas Challenge #9

Happy Crafting!




4 comments:

  1. Fantastic make,love it...hugs Željka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty.
    I like the layering.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely CAS card, Susan! I love the layered sections! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!