Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Ike's World Challenges #91


Today I would like to show you my make for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#91) is  Anything Goes with a Twist - Blue Christmas

Christmas in July!!


and this is my midway post...I am afraid I was really late with it...so sorry for that!



If you pop over to Ike's World Challenges you will find there is a super freebie to pick up:


Santa's Beach




My plan is to use this on an ATC next...

You could use this for the Challenge - but your image is free choice...you will find all the images I have used in the SHOP

I have used Holly




HOLLY

Just a simple card today... I printed the image using Word and a blue saturation.
I then added extra colour using Zig real brush pens.



I then used a variety of stitched dies to cut the layers.
 The sentiment is a stamp from Happy Little Stampers using one of the Zig pens to add colour.
I used a holly punch on this sentiment strip.



Happy Christmas in July!!





I will link this to the June Rudolph Days Challenge

Look forward to seeing your creations in Challenge #91...

Happy Crafting!


6 comments:

  1. FABulous - she looks stunning and I love the stitched squares :-) Thank you for making this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog


    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Jane. She's beautiful! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped in from the Rudolph Days challenge, Such a beautiful card and I love the colour too.

    Sue T xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I am really impressed with the sentiment. Love the words and the way it has the die cut portion too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic.
    Love the blues.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty image
    Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
    Rudolph Days Challenge DT
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.