Pages

Thursday, 3 August 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 215

Today I am up to Day 215 of my 'Year of ATCs?'

Today's ATC is the second ATC of a pair using Bloobel digis.


The first one was on Day 211 using Beach Babe from Bloobel.

 Today I again started with a rectangle of yellow card followed by a scrap of gelli pate background.

The image is Swimming Diver from Bloobel coloured with a variety of markers, cut out, and with glossy accents on the goggles.



Finally I added a couple of bead embellishments.




Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing creations - such fun :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something else I wouldn't go.
    I'm afraid of the water.
    Fun ATC.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!