Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Saturday 5 August 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 217

Today I am up to Day 217 of my 'Year of ATCs?'



 Again I used two of the Tonic ATC Collection dies. 
I used digi stamps from Vera Lane's Unicorn and Pegasus



I printed the rainbow and sentiment on a bokeh paper from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles



I printed this and then coloured it with a variety of Zig pens and Promarkers and die cut it.
The background is a scarp from my worktable - a sparkly paper also from DDD.
I painted this border with a silver Wink of Stella.
Finally I added the unicorn - a magazine freebie die.




Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Delightful - a lovely fantasy ATC. I hope your day is too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic.
    Love the glitter framing.
    The unicorn and the rainbow are
    great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.