Monday, 7 August 2017

Challenge #4 Digitally Made


Today Digitally Made launches its next challenge!!

Thank you to all those that joined in the last one - please remember that
Digitally Made is a 100% digital crafts challenge blog!

We have a terrific design team who are sure to inspire you 
with the digital pieces they create using our monthly themes.

This month's theme is 'Pets/Animals'!


Here is my contribution - a digital layout using photos taken at Twycross Zoo
.



In the giraffe house there is a board showing the information:

The scientific name for the giraffe comes from the Latin word 'camelopardis' which means 'camel marked like a leopard'.

I started my layout with a page of leopard skin from Animal print patterns from HajDesignPapers




I have used the frames and leaves from Dragons Lair Designs and Serif Craft Artist 2 to combine it altogether, together with the text.

Finally I added the camels - pngs from Vera Lane's Hump Day

Hump Day - quirky camel digi stamp with sentiments




Hope you will take part in this, the fourth Monthly Challenge in Digitally Made!



Happy Crafting!





    3 comments:

    1. I love that you included this fact about giraffes on your fun page

      ReplyDelete
    2. Ooooh - FABulous. Such a gorgeous page. Great photos and I love the layout you designed using the papers and cute camel :-D xxxxxxxxxxx

      ReplyDelete
    3. Fantastic page.
      Love the little white giraffes.
      thanks for sharing.

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!