Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Ike's World Challenges #94 and Day 220


Today I would like to show you my make for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#94) Anything Goes with an Optional Twist - Embossing
and this is my midway post...

If you pop over to Ike's World Challenges you will find there is a super freebie to pick up:

Beach Gnome - one of the gnomes from this set:




You could use this for the Challenge - but your image is free choice...

I have used the penguin  from Krazy Kritterz 2 to make my card.


KRAZY KRITTERZ #1  - SET of 7





I used a tri-fold card blank with a square aperture. Behind this space I paced a piece of gelli plate background that I had run through my Big Shot in a Spellbinders Embossability folder.
My daughter and I thought this looked sea-weedy - so I added the penguin!




The penguin was coloured with Zig real brush pens.
Finally I added some mini googly eyes.




I also used a scrap of this embossed gelli plate background on an ATC - layered on some maroon card.



I added Professor Owl Freebie, again coloured with Zig real brush pens, and cut out.
I found an owl embellishment to finish it off.




This ATC is another make for my Year of ATCs? - Day 220

Look forward to seeing your creations in Challenge #94...



Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Fantastic ATCs :-) I love the brush painting and that embossed gelli background is stunning. Such awesome pieces :-D
    Thank you for making this for me at IWC and using my images.
    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the owl.
    the background with the
    penguin is fantastic.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.