Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Addicted to Stamps and More #258 Holiday


Here's my card for the Holiday Challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More.



I started with a red card blank and then added squares of DP cut with stitched dies to form layers as shown.  On the final red layer I stamped the Ivy stamp from the Woodware stamp set I used recently for a set of ATCs.


This holiday card is the first of four cards using this stamp set and scraps from my stash. I also stamped the Ivy stamp on one of the DP scraps and cut out the Ivy leaves to paper piece them onto the red card. I used more scraps and small punches for the sentiment. This stamp is from LCDesigns.


Finally I added some dots of gold glitter glue.


Hope you will enter the Challenge!


Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Super cute - I am loving these stitched stamps you are using :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layering.
    Love the stitched leaves.
    The stamp set is great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.