Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Ike's World Challenges #97 and 'A Year of ATC's?' - Day 262


Today I would like to show you my makes for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#97) is Anything Goes with an Optional Twist -
White on White

and this is my midway post...


If you pop over to Ike's World Challenges you will find there is a super freebie to pick up:

Harpy Ghost






You could use this for the Challenge - but your image is free choice - I have used it, however, on a card and an ATC.





For my card I started with a scalloped white card blank and matted it with a layer of stitched die cut white card. The next layer is a scalloped square of a background made by dabbing Versamark through a stencil, adding white embossing powder and heat setting it.
Finally I added Harpy Ghost, printed and cut out, the letters of BOO (card stickers), and a ghost button.




For my ATC I combined 'Harpy Ghost' with a music background in Serif Craft Artist 2.
I printed this, cut it out and matted it on blue.



Finally I added a skeleton button on silicon glue.





This is Day 262 of my 'Year of ATCs?'!



Look forward to seeing your creations in Challenge #97...



Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Oooh - super creations. I really love the ATC too with him on the music :-) Thank you very much for making this for me at IWC. It's a fantastic card :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this.
    Ghosts want to have fun too.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.