Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Saturday 18 November 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 322

This is my Day 322 of 'My Year of ATCs?'


I came across this idea on The Best Ideas for Kids

I thought I would share this for all my friends with littlies!

And then because I had a hand and foot stamp 
(Pretty Quick Male sentiments from Craftstash)
I had a go making ATCs using the same idea...

 
I started with green card matted with scraps of DP from my stash
(Bokeh from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles)
and stamped the images using green and brown ink

I added the rest of the details using a black fineliner, Zig real brush pens and a silver Zig Wink of Stella.



These are my Day 322 of 'My Year of ATCs?'

Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

  1. this is darling.
    Even with no kids
    it's a cute idea.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is just genius !!!! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan,

    that's a lovely idea, I love how they turned out, especially the bokeh effect.

    Love
    Ela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.