Wednesday, 15 November 2017

Crafty Hazelnut's Extra Challenge November Midway


Starting early with my Christmas cards means I am organised come November -

 Hmmm!!

This is my Midway Design Team make for the November Challenge of


Bugaboo Stamps are proud to sponsor this challenge - they are offering four digital stamps to the randomly selected winner.




Today I have not used a Bugaboo image... in fact I have used a number of tree die cuts.




At the crafty retreat at the weekend one of the demonstrations was partial die-cutting.
So I had a go using this green card blank...the photo shows the back.



I then added a number of black die cuts - not sure if this is visible but I added glitter using a  Zig Wink of Stella pen. The sentiment and holly are from Happy Little Stampers. Finally I added some sparkly gems.




Do have a look at the other makes to inspire you over at Crafty Hazelnut's Extra

Looking forward to seeing your make...





Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Like this idea.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely mid-month inspiration for Craftyhazelnut's Christmas extra for November x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very cool! Haven't seen many cards in this style and it's fun to see something different.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!