Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Sunday 31 December 2017

A Year of ATCs? Day 365

This is my Day 365 of 'My Year of ATCs?'
and that means I have posted at least one new ATC each and every day of 2017!!

And it's the Seventh Day of Christmas - Happy Christmas to you!!


Recipe: 
Base: Beige Card
Layer One: 12 days of Christmas DP that has been in my stash for years!
Layer Two: Upcycled image from an old Christmas card.
Embellishment: 7 die cut from embossed foiled card.


On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me
Seven swans-a-swimming,
Six geese-a-laying,


Five gold rings,


Four colly birds,
Three french hens,
Two turtle doves, 


and

A partridge in a pear tree!


Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a job well-done.
    The 12 days were fun and colorful.
    Looking forward to what next years
    project will be.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.