Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Tuesday 23 January 2018

Ike's World Challenges #104


Today I would like to show you my make for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#104) is Anything New

and this is my midway post...


If you pop over to Ike's World Challenges you will find there is a super freebie to pick up...


Party Pug


You might like to use this for the Challenge - but your image is free choice!

I decided to make a New Year card and because we have had a fair bit of snow have used Snowman.

SNOWMAN

I printed this, coloured it with a variety of markers and cut it out.
I then added it to my card blank which had a layer of DP from Tim Holtz Idea-ology paper stash.


I printed the words, punched them out and added then with a bit of faux stitching round the edges using a fineliner.

I had used two blue card blanks to form the card because inside I wanted 2018 to pop up...



I cut the numbers with Apple Blossom Dies from Craftstash.





Look forward to seeing your creations in Challenge #104...


Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

  1. Eeee ! What an awesome design. I love the pop-up inside. The Snowman looks super cute - you can keep your snow though. I don't want any of that over here thank you LoL

    Thank you very much for making this for me at IWC :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ike! Fortunately the snow hasn't lasted long here each time!
      Loving your makes on Leigh's Poe Blog Hop!

      Delete
  2. Love the roly-poly snowman.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.