Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Thursday 15 February 2018

LeighSB's Dark Valentine Blog Hop Feb 12-16 - Day #3 - one more




​LEIGHSBDESIGNS Dark Valentine BLOG HOP FEB 12-16

The hop starts on February 12 at 9am PST and is a progressive hop spanning 5 days.
Sign up not required...simply join the hop at any time before 5 to midnight PST on February 16 to join the fun! The linky is below...

Find more details here 

Each post I am hoping to share 'a dark Valentine' I have made in the past ...




Back in 2016, I made an easel card using Black Widow from Stitchybears,coloured with Promarkers. The base and easel were matted and layered with black card and embossed red spider web paper...the image had been scallop cut with a circular die and attached to a black card scalloped square. I also added a banner made from green sparkly paper.
The sentiment was printed on the computer, mounted on black card and placed on dimensionals. The final touch was the sparkly spider...



and something I have made for this hop...I am continuing with my postcard flip book.



'My Dark Valentine' is one of Leigh's sentiments - find them here

I have used another of these on the next sleeve, plus the linked hearts from
Whimsical Oddleigh Cherished Heart



At the beginning of February is the Pagan festival, Brigid's Day -
 this made me think of Rick St Dennis' Goddess images. 
I used one of these for my next postcard.





More tomorrow...


Happy Crafting!






7 comments:

  1. Fabulous easel with the Black Window image and details, Susan! Love that nubile Goddess image on your postcard, as well. Looks like she's dancing in the air! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my...that spider is too real for me lol XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your past make the with the spiders web, your Flip Book is coming along nicely using all the fab sentiments too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fangtastic shares for today, loving everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting to see how styles evolve from past to present.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful flip card. The goddess image is coloured perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the goddess.
    Her shape is so familiar.
    Not everybody is stick thin.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.