
Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #898
This week I am showing Sophie sharing my desk. She was blowing dilute paint about after having seen my recent makes...
I have blogged these here
I have moved on to the next month of my year-long Tiny Pieces of Art
This is my week 2, using Gecko Galz images
Hope to get round everyone this week... I got distracted this week...
Happy crafting - Happy WOYWW!









I always love to see what you've been up to, great techniques. Have a great woyww. Hugs Angela x7x
ReplyDeleteThe paint blowing looked a lot of fun! Your tiny art is so beautiful, packs a punch despite its small size 🥰
ReplyDeleteHugs LLJ 2 xx
Love the mercats! I tried the paint blowing, just not enough puff in me 🙃. Another batch of great ATC’s. Hugs Angela #9
ReplyDeleteLove your paint blowing technique. I can remember doing something very similar a few years ago using a little handheld machine. I found it a bit hard on my arthritic hands so I'm thinking I might try blowing through a straw. It could make a fabulous backing for a scrapbook layout. Great batch of ATCs this week. Have a good week. Elizabeth #11
ReplyDeleteVery nice.
ReplyDeleteHappy post-knitting catch-up WOYWW!
ReplyDeleteIs this a challenge you devised yourself? I really like the idea - I may have read about it in the past but clearly it's gone right out of my head :D. The shadow box is fantastic, and I too love the paint splodges. Who wouldn't? :D
Mary Anne (5)
That paint blowing technique looks fun!
ReplyDeleteHave a good week
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 8 xx