
Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #893
Here is my desk today:
Mary Anne asked about the purple texture paste of last week. I have placed my selection of coloured texture pastes on my work table. They are mainly Colour Blast but some are TCW.
You can also see The Sticker Book of Curiosities - I found this is a wonderful arty shop I discovered while we were away the last few days. I would have liked to buy more but my budget wouldn't run to it!!
I was also very pleased to find two issues of Daphne's Diary in a local magazine shop - very unusual - I usually have to get them online from the UK and then it costs an arm and a leg!
These are blogged here
This month the theme of the Tiny Pieces of Art is weather. This is my second index card:
Our last trip was to Warrnambool along the Great Ocean Road. We were hoping to see whales but we were not fortunate enough to see any. I rather liked this seal in the town though:
We enjoyed visiting Hopkins Fall, Tower Hill and Flagstaff Hill.
The sea was rather wild especially when we visited Loch Ard Gorge.
Happy crafting -
Happy WOYWW!










Happy slightly cooler WOYWW!
ReplyDeleteMercy but you have a lot of colours! And so vibrant too. They must be fun to use. That seal is fabulous too, as is your marvelous haul. I think I stumbled on ONE DD in the past and it was lots of fun to look thru. It's great to find useful goodies at a charity shop. The sticker book looks fun too but I always struggle to use those things up - once they are gone I think of 100 uses for each thing I used LOL! Your ICADs are fab as well and I admire you for sticking to the theme of the day. I will do that...one day!
Mary Anne (5)
Love the colours of those texture paints, so pleasing! I like your monochrome iCard too, a great image to accompany the text.
ReplyDeleteHugs LLJ 4 xx
Hi Susan it's always great to see what you've been up to. Interesting collection of colours there and a great collection of ICADs, well done. Wishing you a very happy woyww with hugs Angela x8x
ReplyDeleteI loved to see all your texture paints, and your ICAD is spot on.
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW
hugs
Lynnecrafts 7 xx
Your trip looks fabulous. So many great sights to see and I love the seal - it's gorgeous. Your selection of colours in the pastes are beautiful. Have a great week. Elizabeth x =12
ReplyDeleteI had a load of texture paints that I let dry up... oops... glad you had a good few days away and well done on the crafty buys! Happy WOYWW Helen #1
ReplyDeleteLove your dancing in the rain card in black and white and those cliffs are amazing! Hugs Bj#2
ReplyDeleteFab selection of texture paste Susan - Great ICADs too. Making quick visits at Mum's. On antibiotics for my tooth so in a bit of pain. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah
ReplyDelete