Friday, 2 October 2026

12 Months of Christmas Link Up October 2026

  

    

This is my DT make for the October Challenge

This month the theme is "Anything Goes Christmas"



Our sponsor is


Décosse's Dynamite Doodles

Today I have made a simple card using the paper from this: 


I started with a silver card blank, matted it book paper - a paper from Stampin' up. I added die cut shapes from the paper and to these I added 49&Market ephemera. I also used rub-ons from 49&Market between the shapes and more ephemera.


I added a ribbon to the tag shape.



Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.