Sunday, 4 October 2026

31 Days of Halloween 2026 Day 4

   

During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog.

 This is my 13th year in succession of joining in with 31DOH! 

That must be an auspicious number!!

I am joining in with the 2026 Crypt Keepers Countdown to Halloween



This is my Day 4
Today I am sharing the start of my main project of this October.

6 weeks ago I was in hospital having a hip replacement and at every meal I was given cutlery in paper folders. Of course I kept them all for use in crafting. Initially I made a Poe tag booklet as a make for the Gecko Galz DT. I will share more of this on the 12th. This involved the folders being attached at their openings so that the tags could also go inside as well and they open to be decorated inside.


For my October make, I have glued the folders back to back over hinges, so that they can be decorated along the fronts, but still have openings for tags and so on at the top.


I added a front and back.
 These papers come from crafterschoice Spooky Background Paper Pack.
I am adding Halloween washi tape throughout the junk journal.


I came across this October prompt list on insta from Kia.creates


I am using these to a certain extent - the cover is 'October begins'.

My first two pages look like this:


The witch picture is a freebie from Conjurer of Dreams -
 I will add this page to the CoD October Free Image Challenge.
I added scraps of ribbon to yesterday's ATCs and placed them in the pockets. The ribbon is to help from losing them in the pockets.


The second side is also an image from Conjurer of Dreams gifted to me as a prize from Kim -
October prompt 'falling leaves'.


I usually share a postcard  from Vintage Image Craft. 


And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.