Tuesday, 6 October 2026

31 Days of Halloween 2026 Day 6

     

During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog.

 This is my 13th year in succession of participating in 31DOH! 

That must be an auspicious number!!

I am joining in with the 2026 Crypt Keepers Countdown to Halloween



This is my Day 6.

This is the next page in my Halloween junk journal. I have added a tag and small image from 'The Gentle Pivot', penwork and washi.
The main image is the freebie from the Gecko Galz Gothic Challenge.


This is a picture of the two pages I shared today and yesterday.


I usually share a postcard  from Vintage Image Craft. 

This is an eclectic Halloween postcard from around 1917 that I really enjoy. The artwork is bold and has a distinct, stylized flair.


And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!!



1 comment:

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.