Featured Post

31 Days of Halloween 2026 Day 1

During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog.  T his is my 13th year in succession of joining in with 31DOH!  That must ...

Friday, 2 October 2026

31 Days of Halloween 2026 Day 2

 

During October you will see many Halloween-y projects on my blog.

 This is my 13th year in succession of joining in with 31DOH! 

That must be an auspicious number!!

I am joining in with the 2026 Crypt Keepers Countdown to Halloween



This is my Day 2
I thought I would look through my Halloween decs - I found this wreath which I decided needing revamping. The images come from Conjurer of Dreams


Conjurer of Dreams currently has an Autumn wreath challenge so I will link this there.


 I am also sharing a Halloween card as I have a swap of such cards to take part in...


I used a cream card base and layers of purple and orange card - then the image. I think it is a great image although I know some people find clowns scary.

This image was a freebie from Gecko Galz



I usually share a postcard  from Vintage Image Craft. 


And as always I like to add the skeletons hopping!


Happy Hopping!!



1 comment:

  1. Love your autumn/Halloween wreath. I've seen some autumn round here. They're lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.