Featured Post

Gecko Galz October Challenges

                                            This month the main Challenge theme is  Nevermore Challenge Follow the link to share your make! ...

Wednesday, 7 October 2026

WOYWW #905

           

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in...

 This is my post for WOYWW#905 


Oh my Goodness - I have just discovered that Sarah has passed away...the first link above leads to her very inspiring posts - I always loved to see what she had been making. We will all miss her so much!

RIP Sarah...


I am just sharing a little today - I am really quite lost for words. I decided to photograph my computer desk:


These were the things I was going to share but they seem a little unimportant now...


At the front you can see my 31 days of Halloween project and a handful of tags.
When I was in hospital at every meal I was given cutlery in paper folders. I kept all these and this Halloween junk journal is the second of two tag books I have made with them. 
Each 'page' will take a tag.

I still haven't really done much crafting...
I have made this altered playing card:


and this index card:



The hour has changed so we are currently 10 hours ahead of the UK. At the end of the month it will be 11...

One night we felt a small earthquake - well I did. It was 2am and I just felt a shudder.

At the Botanic gardens, Spring has definitely sprung :






Sending hugs to all connected to WOYWW.


6 comments:

  1. It’s definitely a sad day. Sarah was taken from us far too soon. Your flowers helped brighten the day.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a huge shock when we heard on Saturday so I know how you’re feeling right now. Sarah was such a big part of many groups, I know she’ll be sorely missed. Crafting helps when you’re sad so it’s lovely to see what you’ve been working on.
    Hugs LLJ 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your beautiful flowers and creations . Sarah will be greatly missed . Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sad news to come on to this morning,and such a shock to hear of ✨️ Sarah's passing. Thinking of you all, Susan 🫂🫂 no words enough right now.
    It's lovely to see your art once again and those flowers are beautiful. Sending love and hugs 💕🫂Tracy xxx #15 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan, it truly is shocking. Although I was never blessed to meet Sarah in person, I feel blessed to have known her through her work and thoughtful comments. May she res in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sad day for all who knew Sarah, and I think we are all reeling bit. I had no clue what to post, no idea how to comment, and yeah, try to cope. All too soon life will take over. but today, it's just gathering and missing her, gone too soon. Hugs to you

    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.