
Featured Post
Addicted to Stamps and More - make your Mark #526
This is my Make Your Mark project...for the Challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More It is an Autumnal card although we are in Spring ...
Saturday, 1 August 2020
Bugaboo Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes

3 comments:
Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!
To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.







So pretty! What a great combo!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That
This is very pretty, I watched the video on how to make the envelope cards today! I made notes too :)
ReplyDeleteI knew someone would do a tag! I love this. And it's so clever. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDelete