Pages

Sunday, 1 September 2013

Autumn Colours

A couple of years ago I had "my colours done"...
I wasn't really surprised to find I was 'Autumn' - autumnal colours have always been my favourite!
My cards often feature oranges and browns...these ATC's from a while ago show the idea!

Anyway that brings me to September's Just for Fun Challenge
"Autumn Colours"

I decided to use triple stamping for my card - a favourite technique!...
I started with a cream card base and more of the same card to cut 3 squares. 
Layering them together I stamped Woodware's 'Going to Seed' in 'Ripe Persimmon' Distress Ink. 
I then adhered each square to a slightly larger pretty paper in brown. 
After layering them all together I added a scatter of embellishments..

.
Hope you like it and that you will join in this challenge!!

Happy Crafting!



12 comments:

  1. Susan this is a lovely card hun
    Hugs
    Marie
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Susan it's stunning xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,fabulous design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan this is lovely
    Hugs
    Kelly - JFF Team B
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Susan, love the stamping technique you have used! Great to have you on the team!

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card Susan! I love the triple layering stamping that you've done! Fab! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great technique Susan, lovely card x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!