Pages

Saturday, 20 September 2014

Sketch~N~Scrap September card #2


Today the second card sketch starts for Sketch~N~Scrap!
Why not give it a go?

This is the sketch:


And here's my inspiration:



I started by making my three 'bands' (the sea!)


I tore paper into wavy strips and used  these to mask a piece of white card.
I then used ink to add colour to the spaces.
I added seagreen glitter glue to the top edges.


I trimmed this card and matted it and layered it onto a white card base.

Next I added a boat - a digi from Blue Moon Creations, printed on white card and cut out.

Finally I added words from "The Old Sailor" by A A Milne, across the boat,
and more inside the card.



Here is my final card again:


Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!