Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Monday 17 April 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 107

This is my 107th make for A year of ATCs?

The Parish Magazine featured some Easter jokes - this is the second one, on this ATC...





I started with an orange rectangle matted with a distress ink background I had made - each distressed around the edges with 'spiced marmalade'.
I used a bunny die cut (Fun Stampers Journey 'All Ears') in yellow card. I drew a stitched border with a fineliner and then added some 'wet' to the bunny (using a dripping goo die).
 I added the joke printed on the computer and die cut with a stitched rectangle and then an orange bow, googly eyes and a hair dryer embellishment attached with ribbon.



These are the two jokes together:






Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha - Fabulous :-D These are very cute and I love the crazy jokes. I tell you what though..... I really, REALLY miss Hot Cross Buns !!! I used to eats tons of them. I particularly like the squashy ones in packets from the supermarkets rather thank the shiny bakery ones ! Can't get them here in Greece and I have been having 'withdrawal' symptoms :-( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor bunny - he was out in the rain.
    Fun joke.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.