Pages

Friday, 1 March 2013

ATC's




Artist Trading Cards are tiny pieces of artwork, 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches in size.
They have been my hobby for the last two or three years.
The above set were made for a challenge from

Each month we make 5 ATC's on a given topic and 'do a swap'.
This month it had to involve 'stitching'.

I had a little help with this one, as when I was looking through my stash in search of inspiration,
 I came across this pineapple, once stitched by my daughter Sophie.
 Did you know that a pineapple is a sign of welcome?


I often use these butterflies on my cards (Stampin Up's Beautiful Wings), in much the same way as here.


Stitched hearts...


More help - my sister Liz stitched this lovely tree as her Christmas card some years ago...


Kung hei fat choy! For this one I converted an image I saw online into a stitching!


Some of my favourites ATC's from over the years are:






 This one was one of the first ones I made - the beads pull down a spider to frighten Miss Muffet away...
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!