Sunday, 2 February 2014

Get Inky Challenge - using felt!

I have this lovely piece of printed felt - ideal to use on a card
 for the new challenge over at Get Inky!

The challenge is to use some felt on your project...

Initially I wanted to stamp some extra ink on some of the flowers -
blue in the centres and a little silver (using pigment ink and a dabber).



However I just thought they looked a little muddy
 and decided to stay with the crisp clear image of the felt itself.

I used this sketch from the January Inky Moonbeams Club as my inspiration...



and here is my card...



I used blue cardstock to score and fold a square card base.
I matted and layered white then more blue cardstock followed by the felt (cut with a nesting die).
I cut a banner from the blue card, then using more of the blue
 I printed the Spotted Baby Giraffe digi from Blue moon Creations
I cut this out making a matching banner on its base.
Finally I added fine glitter to the giraffe's spots, sparkly letters to say HELLO
 and three small flowers.

Hope you like it and that you will make a felty creation...
Come and join us at Get Inky!

Happy Crafting!



P.S. Do take a look at my Blog Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!